Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentines day hungover


Today has not been a very eventful day, mostly due to the fact that yesterday we just partied so hard with our lovers that we are all valentine hungover ;) 

But today we got up early and went to the car dealership with Jo, where she bought a car!! Yay!!! 🚗  This was like a 3 hour process because of all the insurance and everything that we had to do, but it was a very exciting day! After that, we just went to the boys basketball game.. They lost again, but it was a better game than most of them! After that  we just went back to our coaches house and ate pizza! My favorite part about today was that I got to see my dad and my brother! So I really loved that! Hopefully tomorrow can be a little more eventful, but I highly doubt it! 







No comments:

Post a Comment